Fraser: My Netduma journey – in 10 Images!5 May
My name is Fraser, I am the Product Support Manager at Netduma. I have been working at Netduma since Summer 2014, six months before we launched.
I thought it would be fun to show you my Netduma story from start to present in 10 images.
2. The video explained they were giving out beta units, I instantly signed up and hoped for the best. Then, a few weeks later, I received this email:
3. Iain, the lead developer, personally drove down to deliver the router to me in person.
4. I couldn’t believe how powerful the router was when beta testing it. I volunteered to help Netduma out in anyway I could. I truly believed in the product and wanted as many people to experience it as possible.
5. A little later we went to another event, i52 in Coventry, this time to hand deliver the routers to…drum roll please…
6. Over the Summer I continued to help test the router & get as many games supported, ready for our launch in December.
7. In Spring 2015 we went to the Gadget Show Live event, we had enjoyed such a great reaction from the community that we were even nominated for an award.
8. In early Summer 2015 we moved into our first office, so I began commuting from home after finishing University for the year. At the end of the Summer I decided to stick with Netduma and take a year break from University.
9. We were in the office less than 5 months before we needed more space.
10. Now Summer 2016. I have decided to leave University in order to focus on Netduma.