Today is our Birthday! Our first year in 15 photos
On this day, one year ago, our company launched. The 365 days since have exceeded our wildest expectations.
We thought it would be fun to bring to life the journey we have been on so here is a summary of our first year, in 15 photos:
1. NETDUMA routers have been ordered in to 63 countries
2. We moved into our first office…
The team’s geography knowledge has improved. We now know where Aruba is!
…and then moved into an even bigger one!
3. Fraser became full-time
This was literally the tidiest we ever had it
4. We won the Nectar Innovation of 2015 & two awards on the prestigious Startups.co.uk:
(He spends most of it playing games and eating cake)
5. We are nearing 20, 000 followers on Twitter
Apparently trophies are made out of glass nowadays
6. We became large enough to appear on Google Trends
Make sure you enter our console giveaway
7. We partnered with our first reseller, Limexb:
8. We attended the Gadget Show Live (where we were nominated for The British Inventor’s Project):
Did you know ‘Duma’ is Swahili for cheetah, the world’s fastest land animal
9. Iain has released over 10 free upgrades:
We really should have taken a more interesting photo than this one!
10. Luke was interviewed on the radio
A cloud for the Geo-filter, VPN Hybrid, Ping Assist & Internet Diagnostics plus many, many more
11. We sponsored Epsilon and AM2Pro:
Definitely a face for radio…
12. We launched our own apparel with all the profits going towards the NETDUMA community e.g. competitions, charity donations etc
Thank you to both companies for being amazing sponsees (is that even a word?)
13. Luke met a Dragon!
You can pick any colour or size you like
14. We have learned a huge amount
Luke with the lovely Sarah WIllingham from BBC’s Dragons Den, one of the judges of the Nectar Awards
15. And best of all, an amazing user community has grown up around our router. Without them, NONE of this would be possible.
Using DHL for 1-2 day shipping globally was one of the best decisions we made
Credit to Lukasz & Quick Faith for making this amazing logo
From everyone at NETDUMA, thank you for helping us get this far.
Here’s to the next year!