Now Hiring: Digital Marketing Assistant
|Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant||Location: Cambridge, UK|
|Status: Full Time||Salary: £20k – £25k dependent on experience|
|Job Start Date: Immediate||Line Manager: Chief Executive Officer|
We are Netduma, a rapidly growing, award-winning tech startup that develops innovative software for routers. We have an enthusiastic user community who are based all over the world, most of whom are online gamers.
We are seeking an ambitious, driven individual who will have genuine responsibility to deliver our marketing content across multiple channels, including Social Media, YouTube, Blogs, Email etc.
Based in our office close to the city centre of Cambridge, you will be joining a fun working environment with plenty of autonomy and opportunities to improve your skills beyond the given role.
What you will learn in this role:
- Produce marketing content to enhance our brand and announce new product features
- Create Social Media posts to engage with our user community
- Create blogs and other content marketing
- Track our marketing performance and recommend improvements
- Manage our YouTube Influencers
- Gain exposure to software development
- Work with International teams from USA, Australia, Taiwan etc. including Blue Chip companies
- Experienced at creating online content e.g. YouTube videos, writing blogs etc.
- Great communication skills. Excellent written and spoken English
- A passion for online gaming
- Tech-savvy and interested in new technology
- Personable, with the ability to build rapport with our online community
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experienced being part of a team
- Happy to get stuck into a variety of tasks
- Experienced with Google Analytics
- Experienced with SEO
- Experienced with running Social Media ad campaigns
- Interested in software and the development of software
- No specific experience is required. We are far more interested in talent, a willingness to learn and a passion for tech & gaming
Interested in applying? Send your CV to us here