Now Hiring: Embedded Systems Developer
We are Netduma, a rapidly growing, award-winning tech startup that develops innovative software for edge networks.
Our unique router operating system, DumaOS, is licensed to NETGEAR, the world’s largest router vendors. We have users based all over the world with a very large user base. Our core focus is on the innovation of edge networks, which requires extensive research into the intersection of systems and networking. Our goal is to transform the home network (see www.DumaOS.com for more information).
As the Embedded Systems Developer, you will be one of the core developers working towards the goal of unifying DumaOS and its build system across multiple platforms. This would consist of working on the entire embedded system on a variety of hardware including bleeding edge platforms, with time to perform R&D on the intersection of systems and networking.
Interested in applying? Send your CV to us here
|Job Title: Embedded Systems Developer||Location: Butterfield Business Park, Luton, LU2 8DL (location will change to Cambridge)|
|Status: Full-Time||Salary: Dependent on experience|
|Job Start Date: Immediate||Line Manager: Chief Technology Officer|
- Highly experienced with embedded build systems preferably buildroot/OpenWRT/WRT Variants
- High-level imperative programming languages (preferably Lua)
- Experienced with C
- Driver development
- Wireless and Linux network stack
- Kernel development
- Demonstration of working on OpenWRT or build platforms. Evidence of previous work/projects is especially desirable
- The role will be initially based in our Luton office but our location will change to Cambridge
We do not deal with recruitment agencies so please refrain from contacting us.