Front End Developer
Now Hiring: Front End Developer
|Job Title: Front End Developer||Location: Cambridge, UK|
|Status: Full Time||Salary: £23k – £33k dependent on experience|
|Job Start Date: Immediate||Line Manager: Chief Technology Officer|
Netduma are a rapidly growing, award-winning tech startup developing innovative software for networks. Our unique router operating system, DumaOS, is licensed to NETGEAR, the world’s largest router vendor, and Telstra, the largest ISP in Australia.
As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for developing our user interface primarily for desktop and mobile, improving the experience for hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
What you will learn in this role:
- Training from elite, experienced programmers
- Deploying software to a huge user base
- Developing applications for mobile
- Working with International development teams from USA, Canada, Taiwan and China, including Blue Chip companies
- Startup culture and working in a team
We are only interested in hiring ‘A Players’ i.e. people with a true passion for programming and software engineering. If you think this describes you then read on.
- Competent with web applications
- Able to provide multiple examples of writing your own code in your spare time e.g. have an active GitHub account
- Experienced with an imperative high-level programming language, such as Python, Lua, PHP etc.
- Experienced with C# or Java or another similar phone development language
- Web security knowledge e.g. cross-site scripting (XSS), cross-site request forgery etc. (you can learn on the job if you do not have this)
- Previous work experience is desirable, but not essential. We are far more interested in talent, a willingness to learn and a passion for programming
Interested in applying? Send your CV to us here