Now Hiring: Junior Developer
We are Netduma, a rapidly growing, award-winning tech startup that develops innovative software for edge networks.
Our unique router operating system, DumaOS, is licensed to NETGEAR, the world’s largest router vendor. We have users based all over the world with a very large user base. Our core focus is on the innovation of edge networks, which requires extensive research into the intersection of systems and networking. Our goal is to transform the home network.
We are looking for an ambitious developer who wants to build their career in the technology industry. You will report to our Chief Technology Officer, gaining outstanding exposure and training from an elite development team.
As a Junior Developer, you won’t be a small cog in a big machine. You will have genuine responsibility for development across our numerous, creative projects. We are far less about the 9 to 5 and more about combining hard work with fun to achieve results.
Interested in applying? Send your CV to us here
|Job Title: Junior Developer||Location: Cambridge, UK|
|Status: Full Time||Salary: £25k – £40k dependent on experience|
|Job Start Date: Immediate||Line Manager: Chief Technology Officer|
What you will learn in this role:
- Truly full stack development (OS) from kernel to JS web application
- Network protocols and processing
- Various university subjects including Systems, Computability, Networking, Compilers, Graphics
- Working with International development teams from USA, Canada, Taiwan and China, including Blue Chip companies
- Linux networking kernel development
- Startup culture and working in a team
- Experienced and confident in an imperative high-level programming language, such as Python, PHP or Lua
- Familiar with the HTTP protocol and REST
- Comfortable with Linux (or UNIX variant) and command line
- Competent in using the Polymer Web Components library
- Competent using Git version control
- Experience with C and C++
- Previous work experience is desirable, but not essential. We are far more interested in talent and a willingness to learn
We do not deal with recruitment agencies so please refrain from contacting us.