|Job Title: Junior Developer||Location: Cambridge, UK|
|Status: Full Time||Salary: £18k – £26k dependent on experience|
|Job Start Date: N/A – role filled||Line Manager: Chief Technology Officer|
About The Role
Netduma are a rapidly growing, award-winning tech startup that develops innovative software for networks.
We are looking for a talented Junior Developer who is a programming enthusiast and wants to take his or her skills to the next level.
As a Junior Developer, you will have genuine responsibility for development across our numerous, creative projects with the opportunity for to web application and everything in between. You will report directly to our Founder & Chief Technology Officer, gaining outstanding exposure and training from an elite development team.
What you will learn in this role:
- Low- and high-level engineering
- Network protocol engineering
- Systems engineering
- Algorithms & Data Structures, Compilers, Advanced Build Systems
- Learn from elite, experienced programmers
- Working with International development teams from USA, Canada, Taiwan and China, including Blue Chip companies
- Deploy software to a huge user base
- Startup culture and working in a team
We are only interested in hiring people who have a passion for programming and software engineering. If you think this describes you then read on.
- Able to provide multiple examples of writing your own code in your spare time e.g. your GitHub account. We want to see examples of cool engineering projects, for example, games, interpreters, AI, contributions to opensource projects, algorithms etc. Anything that you think an engineer would find interesting. We do not want to see examples of you following a workshop
- Multiple years of programming experience. This can include personal projects
- Experienced and confident in an imperative high-level programming language, such as Python, Lua etc.
- Experience with C and/or C++
- Experience with Linux (or UNIX variant) and command line
- Competent using Git version control
Work Experience Required:
- No specific experience required. We are more interested in talent, a willingness to learn and a passion for programming
Interested in applying? Send your CV to us here