|Status: Full Time||Salary: £20k – £30k dependent on experience|
|Job Start Date: Immediate||Line Manager: Chief Technology Officer|
What you will learn in this role:
- Training from elite, experienced programmers
- Deploying software to a huge user base
- Developing applications for mobile
- Working with International development teams from USA, Canada, Taiwan and China, including Blue Chip companies
- Startup culture and working in a team
We are only interested in hiring people who have a passion for programming and software engineering. If you think this describes you, then read on.
- Experienced with C#
- Competent with web applications
- Able to provide multiple examples of writing your own code in your spare time e.g. have an active GitHub account
- Experienced with Xamarin
- Experienced with an imperative high-level programming language, such as Python, Lua, PHP etcc
- Experienced with Java
- Web security knowledge e.g. cross-site scripting (XSS), cross-site request forgery etc. (you can learn on the job if you do not have this)
- Previous work experience is desirable, but not essential. We are far more interested in talent, a willingness to learn and a passion for programming
Interested in applying? Send your CV to us here
Netduma are a rapidly growing, award-winning tech startup based in Cambridge, UK. We develop innovative software for networks.
We are looking for a talented Developer who is a programming enthusiast and wants to take his or her skills to the next level.
You will report directly to our Founder & Chief Technology Officer, gaining outstanding exposure and training from an elite development team, with opportunities to improve your skills beyond the given role.