What does ‘Always Improving’ mean?
Since our launch in December 2014, we have released over 17 free software upgrades. And unlike other companies, these upgrades are not simple patches, but major leap-forwards to the router’s technology. Here is a demonstration of our 17th upgrade, released in February 2016:
How do continual upgrades benefit me?
Most of the upgrades have been driven by community ideas & feedback. This means a Netduma router is being continually optimised and perfected to give you the best user experience possible.
Here are a list of just some of the many features that have been released, for free, since we launched two years ago:
- VPN Hybrid – advanced DDoS protection for major PC games
- Ping Assist – ping filtering added to the Geo-filter
- Profiles – ideal settings for your favourite games
- Temp Server Ban – temporarily block dedicated servers
- Hyper-Traffic – ensure your gaming traffic is never caught in a queue
- Internet Diagnostics – run a test on your home’s connection to check for connection issues
- Automatic setup
- Asymmetric prioritisation – set different priorities for your download and your upload connection
- Ping pop out – overlay your game’s ping onto your stream
- Cloud updates – continual improvement to the Geo-filter’s power by adding new game servers
- New games – rapid compatibility with new game releases e.g. Black Ops 3, Halo 5 and Destiny: The Taken King
In 2017 we will be releasing DumaOS, a new operating system which will be available as a free upgrade to all Netduma users. DumaOS will consist of:
- An entirely new OS for your NETDUMA – Unlocking the full potential of your router for the first time in history
- Completely redesigned interface – Highest level of performance and yet easy to use
- Even better QoS – You already have the best QoS but now it’s even more powerful, squeezing every last drop of performance with patent pending anti-jitter & anti-spike technology
- Existing features upgraded – We’ve improved all the functionality you know and love
Further, DumaOS is so fluid and flexible that once launched, we will be able to roll out new features and upgrades at a speed never seen on routers before. We are so excited about the potential of this software and the amazing features we will be creating for our users.
We have started a mailing list for updates on DumaOS development. If you would like to receive these updates, please enter your email address here
Tell me more
We love continued feedback so if you have any suggestions for improvements to your Netduma, please let us know on our community forum here