Now Hiring: Junior Front-End Developer
|Job Title: Junior Front-End Developer||Location: Cambridge, UK|
|Status: Full Time||Salary: £20k – £28k dependent on experience|
|Job Start Date: Immediate||Line Manager: Chief Technology Officer|
What you will learn in this role:
- Training from elite, experienced programmers
- Developing applications for mobile
- Working with International development teams from USA, Canada, Taiwan and China, including Blue Chip companies
- Deploying software to a huge user base
- Startup culture and working in a team
We are only interested in hiring people who have a passion for programming and software engineering. If you think this describes you, then read on.
- Competent with web applications
- Able to provide multiple examples of writing your own code in your spare time e.g. your GitHub account
- Experienced with an imperative high-level programming language, such as Python, Lua, PHP etc.
- Experienced with C# or Java or another similar phone development language
- Web security knowledge e.g. cross-site scripting (XSS), cross-site request forgery etc. (you can learn on the job if you do not have this)
- Previous work experience is desirable, but not essential. We are far more interested in talent, a willingness to learn and a passion for programming
Interested in applying? Send your CV to us here
Netduma are a rapidly growing, award-winning tech startup that develops innovative software for networks.
We are looking for a talented Junior Front-End Developer who is a programming enthusiast and wants to take his or her skills to the next level.
As a Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for developing our user interface primarily for desktop and secondary mobile, improving the experience for hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
You will report directly to our Founder & Chief Technology Officer, gaining outstanding exposure and training from an elite development team, with opportunities to improve your skills beyond the given role.