The Netduma R1 Router is compatible with every game. The Geo-filter feature is compatible with almost every game with new games being constantly tested and added.
Fully supported games
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 (and all previous CoD titles such as WWII, IW, Bo3 etc.)
- Destiny 2 (and Destiny 1, including all DLC releases)
- Fifa 20 (and older FIFA titles)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 (and previous titles)
- NBA 2K20 (and previous titles)
- Madden 20
- Halo 5 (and older Halo titles)
- Overwatch* (*servers are usually allocated by region)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
- GTA 5
- Mortal Kombat X
- Street Fighter V
- Uncharted 4
- Mario Kart 8
- Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Battlefield – The game includes server selection. So you are able to choose the server you want to connect to. This means that you do not need to use the Geo-filter to obtain the closest server. Instead, the Geo-filter can be used as advanced diagnostic tool. Allowing you to see where the server is and what your ping is. You can also use the temporary ban feature if the server is lagging to ensure you do not connect to that server again by accident.
- Titanfall 2 – The game allows you to choose the server which you want to connect to and thus the router can be used as a diagnostic tool as with Battlefield.
- Gears of War 4 – The game allows you to select the region you want to play in: this means the Geo-filter is most effective as a diagnostic tool.
- CS:GO – The Geo-filter is very useful for casual. Competitive is currently being retested to determine if it can benefit from the Geo-filter.
PC games like League of Legends and DOTA 2 penalise you when you are unable to join a server and as such this means that the Geo-filter should not be used.
Most PC games allow you to choose the servers you want to connect to which means the Geo-filter is not needed.
Keep in mind that we retest games that are not supported. With games receiving frequent updates it is possible that they may change how the game works which could have make it compatible with the Geo-filter. Keep an eye on this page and our social media for updates.
There are many other games that the Geo-filter will already work with but may not have been tested yet. It is very easy for us to add additional games so if you have a game you would like us to support, please let us know on our forum here.
All other features, such as Congestion Control
, will work with every game and any device.