Is the Netduma compatible with every game?
The Netduma R1 Router is compatible with every game. The Geo-filter feature is compatible with almost every game with new games being constantly tested and added.
Fully supported games
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare & Modern Warfare Remastered (& older CoD titles such as Bo3)
- Destiny: Rise of Iron
- Halo 5 (and older Halo titles)
- Fifa 17 (and older FIFA titles)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
- GTA 5
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
- Uncharted 4
- Battlefield 4
- Mortal Kombat X
- Mario Kart 8
- Smash Bros
- Battlefield 1 – The game includes server selection. So you are able to choose the server you want to connect to. This means that you do not need to use the Geo-filter to obtain the closest server. Instead, the Geo-filter can be used as advanced diagnostic tool. Allowing you to see where the server is and what your ping is. You can also use the temporary ban feature if the server is lagging to ensure you do not connect to that server again by accident.
- Titanfall 2 – The game allows you to choose the server which you want to connect to and thus the router can be used as a diagnostic tool as with Battlefield 1.
- Gears of War 4 – The game allows you to select the region you want to play in. Meaning the Geo-filter is most effective as a diagnostic tool.
- CS:GO – The Geo-filter is very useful for casual. Competitive is currently being retested to determine if it can benefit from the Geo-filter.
PC games like League of Legends and DOTA 2 penalise you when you are unable to join a server and as such this means that the Geo-filter should not be used.
Most PC games allow you to choose the servers you want to connect to which means the Geo-filter is not needed.
On console The Division is unable to be supported. Though after recent games updates a community tester is reporting some promising results.
Keep in mind that we retest games that are not supported. With games receiving frequent updates it is possible that they may change how the game works which could have the effect of making it compatible with the Geo-filter. So keep an eye on this page for updates.
There are many other games that the Geo-filter will already work with but may not have been tested yet. It is very easy for us to add additional games so if you have a game you would like us to support, please let us know on our forum here.
Our standard ping feature should work for any game or service. The advanced ping stats, which includes jitter, packet loss, tick rate etc only works for the following PC games:
- Dota 2
- Team Fortress
All other features, such as Anti-flood and Device Prioritisation, will work with every game and any device.