Netduma Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
We also use other tracking technologies like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking beacons” or “clear gifs”) and local storage. These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognise when someone has visited our websites or opened an email that we have sent them.
Cookies help us to operate our websites and services, enhance and customise your experience across our websites and services and perform analytics.
Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through our websites and services, such interactive content and analytics.
What cookies do we use?
We use Google Analytics to monitor how our website is used. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and generates reports detailing information such as number of visits, where visitors generally came from, length of visit, and which pages they visited. Google Analytics places several persistent cookies on your computer’s hard drive. These do not collect any personal data. If you do not agree to this you can disable persistent cookies in your browser. This will prevent Google Analytics from logging your visits.
How can you control cookies?
To change your cookie settings, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should amend the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your computer hard drive.
You can manage your cookie settings by following your browser’s instructions. Here are some links that might be of assistance:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Microsoft Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari https://support.apple.com/en-nz/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Last updated: June 2020